REVEALING THE SECRETS TO RENDERING LIFE-THREATENING DISEASE USELESS USING FRUITS AND VEGETABLES
Fruit and vegetables should be an important part of your daily diet. They are naturally good and contain vitamins and minerals that can help to keep you healthy. They can also protect you from some diseases. Most people will benefit from eating more fruit and vegetables as part of a well-balanced, regular diet, and a healthy, active lifestyle.
It is such a pity that today people ignore the addition of fruit or vegetable to their meal. Most ignore the fact that too much use of drugs can affect one at an older age. That is why I do recommend the addition of a least one fruit or vegetable to your daily diet.
ENOUGH BLOOD FOR 3DAYS
Replenish Blood Quickly and Naturally
Natural way is the safest way to have your blood replenished. Here are some ways on how to:
- – The best and natural way to replenish blood is to drink plenty of water.
- -Drink 8-12 glasses of water a day.
- – Self Vegetable juices and fruit juices can also help.
- – Raw vegetables should also be included in your diet.
- – Take plenty of rest. Avoid stressful and strenuous activities.
- – Take vitamins and food supplements.
- – Eat seafood, meats, and poultry.
- – Include grain products in your diet as these contain vitamin B.
- – Cook beans such as garbanzos, legumes, and black beans.
- – These can be a good alternative source of proteins aside from fish and meat.
- – Local tiger-nut mixed with date; Do this for three days only.
- – Squeeze Aloe Vera juice in half glass of water.
- – Add raw egg and one tin of milk and drink.
- – Do this for three days only. Blood will be enough. Mix tin tomatoes and malt together to drink for three days.
- – Mix the juice from Ugu leaves with Malt or Milk; drink for three days morning and night.
Watch out for the next series on fruits & veggies.. thank you for reading, please share!